Where to buy
- ¼ cup / 32 g whipped cream cheese
- 8 slices whole-wheat or 9-grain bread, toasted
- 2 Tbsp capers, rinsed and chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups / 255 g mixed baby greens
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 7 oz / 200 g smoked salmon slices
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese on each of four slices of toast.
- Top each with capers, onion, greens, and a slice or two of tomato.
- Lightly salt the tomato, then add as much pepper as you’d like.
- Finish by draping a few slices of smoked salmon over the tomatoes and topping with the remaining slices of toasted bread.