Where to buy
- 3 cups / 400 g spaghetti
- ½ cup / 75 g pine nuts lightly toasted
- 2 hot smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 6 tbsp. traditional pesto
- Shaved parmesan for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook as per the instructions on the pack or until al-dente (still slightly firm to the bite), drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the freshly cooked spaghetti, half the pesto and all of the pine nuts. Stir through gently until all spaghetti is well coated.
- Continue to add pesto until it reaches your desired sauciness.
- Add the hot smoked salmon flakes.
- Serve with shaved parmesan and basil.