Where to buy
- 4 tbsp. low fat / fat free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 wholemeal / wholewheat store bought pizza base (prepared), or flour tortilla drizzle of garlic olive oil (about 1 tbsp.)
- ½ cup / 64 g light / reduced fat grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 3,5 oz / 100 g smoked salmon slices
- ½ an avocado, sliced thinly
- A handful fresh baby rocket/arugula
- Lemon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 390°F / 200°C.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with the dill and the crushed garlic. Mix well.
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the pizza base and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Top with the onion rings and the mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted through.
- Remove from oven; top with the salmon slices, avocado slices and rocket/arugula leaves. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and serve.