Where to buy
- 4 oz / 115 g smoked salmon slices
- 1 English cucumber
- 1,5 oz / 45 g container of unsweetened greek or icelandic yogurt
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- Fresh dill
- Wash the cucumber and use a vegetable peeler to slice it. Don’t peel the skin, just remove any slices that are too thin or short to use. When you get to the area with seeds, move onto the opposite side and repeat this.
- When you are done, pat slices dry.
- Place the salmon slices on the cucumber and roll it up.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon zest into the unsweetened greek or icelandic yogurt.
- Top each appetizer with a small dollop of the yogurt, a big piece of fresh dill, and one caper
- Best assembled within a few hours of serving. Store in the refrigerator until 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve rolls upright on a plate or platter.