Cold smoked salmon - Toast Slices -
Lemon Herb Cream Cheese
- 7oz / 200g Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 1 tbsp EACH: Fresh Chives, Fresh Parsley, finely diced
- zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp Cracked Black Pepper, or to taste
Salmon Bagel Sandwich
- 4 Bagels, halved & toasted
- 7oz / 200g Smoked Salmon slices
- 2 small/medium Avocados, halved, pitted, peeled & sliced
- 1 medium Red Onion, peeled & sliced into very thin rounds
- 1/2 small Cucumber, shaved into ribbons using potato peeler (optional)
- 4 pinches of Chives
- squeeze of Lemon Juice, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl add cream cheese, lemon zest, parsley, chives and black pepper. Mash with a fork until smooth then place to one side.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom half of your bagel. Top with sliced avocado, followed by some finely sliced red onion. Top with smoked salmon and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle over some chives then finished with cucumber (optional).
- Add the top half of your bagel and enjoy!