Where to buy
Smoked Salmon Patties
- 1 hot smoked salmon fillet, flaked
- ½ tbsp panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup / 65 g finely minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup / 30 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ cup / 65 g fresh grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup / 95 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried or fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Combine the smoked salmon, panko breadcrumbs, minced onion and garlic, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, eggs, dill weed, fresh cracked blackpepper and freshly grated Parmesan in a large bowl. Stir to combine and shape with your hands into small patties.
- Add oil to large skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties until golden brown on both sides; approximately 2-3 minutes each side.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, dill weed and garlic powder in a small bowl. Serve the dill mayo with the warm salmon patties.