Hot smoked salmon - Traditional -
Smoked Salmon Patties
- 1 lb hot smoked salmon skin removed and flaked
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine the smoked salmon, panko breadcrumbs, minced onion and garlic, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, eggs, dill weed, fresh cracked black pepper and freshly grated Parmesan in a large bowl. Stir to combine and shape with your hands into small patties.
- Add oil to large skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties until golden brown on both sides; approximately 2-3 minutes each side.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, dill weed and garlic powder in a small bowl. Serve the dill mayo with the warm salmon patties.