Where to buy
- 4 large soft-boiled eggs
- 5 oz / 140 g mixed baby greens, butter, lettuce, mesclun, or baby romain
- 3.5 oz / 100 g hot smoked salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
Creamy caper chive salad dressing
- 2.5 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 oz / 30 g Shallot
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 2 tbsp. minced Chives
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ cup / 125 ml Olive Oil
- Make the creamy caper chive dressing.
- In a large salad mixing bowl, add baby greens and hot smoked salmon. If the salmon pieces are too large, use your hand to gently tear them apart.
- Cut the eggs in half and add them to the salad. Drizzle with salad dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with asparagus slices on top and with lemon wedges on the side.