Hot smoked salmon - Traditional -
- 4 large soft-boiled eggs
- 5 oz. mixed baby greens, butter, lettuce, mesclun, or baby romain
- 3.5 oz. hot smoked salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
Creamy caper chive salad dressing
- 2.5 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 oz Shallot
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- 2 Tbsp minced Chives
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Make the creamy caper chive dressing.
- In a large salad mixing bowl, add baby greens and hot smoked salmon. If the salmon pieces are too large, use your hand to gently tear them apart.
- Cut the eggs in half and add them to the salad. Drizzle with salad dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with asparagus slices on top and with lemon wedges on the side.